Pelican Bay is open for guests!
As of May 1st 2020 Pelican Bay Resort has reopened to all guests! The response has been overwhelming and we appreciate everyone who is already booked. Here are some updates of what we know as of now:
1. Rockport-Fulton (Aransas County) has had limited cases of COVID-19 and we are hopeful to keep it that way so if you are feeling sick or have a fever PLEASE STAY HOME AND DON’T COME! We would love nothing more than for you to come visit us, but only if you are feeling well and aren’t or haven’t been symptomatic of COVID-19.
2. Our pool is open! The pier, gazebo, playscape, and new waterfront are also open. Please follow social distancing rules between parties.
3. We will not be offering maid service for now, HOWEVER we will be making rounds every morning to make sure you have everything you need including fresh towels if desired.
4. While our housekeeping standards are already high we will be reviewing everything and following best practices as set forth by Governor Abbot’s task force and industry standards.
5. We will have all normal in room amenities you’ve come to expect when staying with us including toiletries, toilet paper, dish soap, coffee, bottled water, etc.
6. The Rockport Beach is open and social distancing rules will be enforced. The Port Aransas beach is also open. Visit the R-F Chamber of Commerce website for up to date information at www.rockport-fulton.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Pelican Bay Resort!